Car Phone Holders for Stress-Free Driving
We all use our cell phones in our cars whether it is to look for directions, listen to music, or answer calls. It is dangerous to hold your phone in your hand while you’re driving. You can get easily distracted. Also, you either have to look down to use your phone or hold it in front of you as you drive. Both of which are extremely dangerous.
Car phone holders help you remedy that problem. You can attach phone holders inside your car in a position and angle that you can view conveniently. The angle should be one that doesn’t require you to take your eyes off the road for long. Phone holders for cars are an ingenious way to use your phone while driving.
Lamicall cell phone holders for cars are designed to make your life easier. You can easily attach our cell phone holders for cars to the dashboard or backseat. We use only the highest quality materials to make our car cell phone holders. This means our phone holders last for years without breaking and keep you and your phones safe.
How to Choose the Best Car Phone Holder?
There is a wide variety of car cell phone holders available in the market. There are a number of factors you need to consider before buying the best phone holder for car. In order to make the buying process easier for you, we’ve put together a buying guide. Read on to know more.
Benefits of Using Cell Phone Holders for Cars
There are many reasons why you should invest in a cell phone holder for your car. Car mobile phone holders can make your life easier by:
- Making sure your phone is held at eye level so you don’t have to look down to view your phone
- Preventing road accidents by allowing you to keep your eyes on the road even while you use your phone
- Keeping your phone safe from sliding under the seat or worst underneath the pedals
- Making sure you don’t miss any important calls or texts
- Helping you control the entertainment system in your car easily
- Allowing you to look for directions as you drive
- Preventing your phone from getting scratches and cracks
Cell phone car holders are a great way to ensure you don’t misplace your cell phones when you’re in your car even if you’re not using your phone.
Types of Cell Phone Holders for Cars
You may find many different kinds of car cell phone holders in the market. But you can easily classify all kinds of cell phone holders for cars in two categories:
Cradle Cell Phone Holder
As the name suggests, cradle cell phone holders hold your phone in place using hinges and feet. These are the more common type of phone holders for cars. A cradle cell phone holder normally has hinges on the sides to hold your phone in place. Some also have feet that prevent your phone from sliding. Good cell phone holders have both.
The hinges and feet can be fixed or adjustable and they may long or short. Cradle holders are a more secure way of mounting your phones. They provide a snug fit to your cell phones so they don’t slip or slide. However, these phone holders are a little less versatile and may not be compatible with a wide variety of phones. This is because the ‘cradle’ is size specific.
Magnetic Cell Phone Holder
Magnetic car phone holders are not new to the market but they are used less frequently than cradle cell phone holders. A strong magnet attaches to your car and can be used to mount your phones. The holder is easy to mount and simple to use.
The best thing about magnetic cell phone holders is that you don’t have to fit your phone in. You can mount your phone by simply putting it on the magnetic holder. This also makes the holder compatible with almost all kinds of phones and other devices. You just have to make sure not to exceed the weight limit the magnetic holder can handle.
The downside to using these holders is that they might not be that secure. While you won’t have this problem with high-quality magnetic car cell phone holders, some low-quality ones might not be that powerful. That means your phone might slip and slide on a bumpy road. The magnetic pull may also decrease with time and use.
Types of Cell Phone Mounts
While there are only two types of car cell phone holders, there are many ways to mount them to your car. This variety of options means you can mount your cell phone holders on the air vents, the dashboard, or even the steering wheel (though we won’t recommend it).
These are the most common type of cell phone holder mounts. You can attach phone holders for car air vents to the blades of your car’s air vents. They are very simple to mount and then unmount. Since they are attached to the air vents of your car, you don’t have to worry about your phone obstructing your line of vision.
Car vent phone holders are the safest because they are attached to the blades using screws. This means you don’t have to worry about your cell phone holder falling off on bumpy roads.
Suction Cup Mounts
Some car cell phone holders use the suction cup technology for mounting. These phone holders have suction pads attached to them that help you attach them to any flat surface in your car. These are probably the easiest to mount since all you have to do is stick them to the surface.
However, suction cup phone car holders are the least safe. This is because they can fall off anytime there is added moisture in the car. They are also not shock-prone so they have more chance of sliding off during a rough ride. You also have to be very careful not to use a cell phone that is too large or heavy for the car phone holder.
Adhesive mounted car cell phone holders give you the same benefit as suction cup holders. And they do it without the pitfalls of suction cup phone holders. These mounts feature an adhesive at the back that you can stick to any flat surface in your car.
Adhesive mounted phone holders for cars are attached firmly to the surface so they remain upright even during rough rides. You can choose the height and the angle for your cell phone holder by using an adhesive mount.
However, once you stick these cell phone holders anywhere in your care, they are there to stay. Removing them is a nightmare. Also, they are likely to either damage the surface you unmount them from or leave behind a sticky residue.
CD Slot Mounts
These the least common type of cell phone holder mounts you’ll find in the market. Probably because CD slots themselves are becoming obsolete. But if your car has a CD slot, you can use one of these car cell phone holders to mount your phone.
These phone holders can be wedged into the CD slot of your car’s stereo. They provide a very secure way of mounting your phones. However, installing them is a bit of a hassle and you can’t use your CD slot once these phone holders are in place.
The driver isn’t the only person who needs to use their phone while in the car. The people at the back also need to use their devices. Looking down at your tablets or phones in a moving car can cause dizziness.
Prevent that by using headrest mounts for holding your devices. These mounts are great for holding tablets and E-readers. You can use them to keep your kids entertained on long rides. The mounts are easy to install and do not budge easily. They are the safest to use because they are attached to the headrests.
Factors to Consider Before Choosing a Cell Phone Holder
Before you choose the best cell phone holder for car, you need to set a list of requirements. The most appropriate phone holder for you will be the one that meets all your needs. Here are some questions you should ask yourself:
What type of cell phone do
you want to mount?
Not all mounts will work with all kinds of phones. You need to choose the cell phone mount that is compatible with your phone. If you want to mount multiple phones you have to make sure they do not vary immensely in size. If they do, you will need a magnetic car cell phone holder.
If the size of the phones only varies slightly, you can buy a cell phone holder that fits the largest phone you have.
Where do you want to install
the mobile phone holder in
Deciding where you want your phone holder to be mounted will help you narrow down your search. For example, if you want to mount your phone to the dashboard, you will need a suction-cup or adhesive cell phone holder. If you’re looking for a device holder for your kids, you’ll need a car headrest holder.
How do you want to use your
cell phone while driving?
This question will help you decide if you need a car phone holder with extra features. For example, if you need to navigate with your phone, you’ll need a phone holder that lets you rotate your phone.
If you use your phone for calls and texts or to control your entertainment system, you’ll need a cell phone holder that is adjustable. This will help bring the cell phone closer to you so you can use it easily before pushing it back in place.
Why You Should Choose Lamicall Car Phone Holders
At Lamicall, we take the quality of our products seriously. That is why we make car cell holders from premium quality materials so they give superior performance and last you ages. Our car cell phone holders are the best in the market because:
- Our car cell phone holders are light in weight and just the right size to travel with. You do not have to worry about them falling off because of their bulky weight or look out of place.
- Lamicall universal car holders are compatible with a number of devices. You can use them to mount iPhone Xs, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, 7s, 6s, 6 Plus, Huawei, Samsung Galaxy S8 S6, S5, S4, S6Edge, S6Edge+, S8, S9, S8+, S9+, Note 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, A9s, A6s, and LG, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Nexus phones. Our Car Headrest Mounts can fit iPad 2017 Pro 9.7, 10.5, Air mini 2 3 4, Samsung Tab, E-reader, Kindle fire, Nintendo Switch, and other smartphones and tablets.
- Our Car Headrest mounts and Magnet Car Phone Mount can be rotated 360 degrees so you can view your phone from any angle. Our headrest mounts are specially designed for kids so they can enjoy watching their favorite shows on their tablets on the go.
- All our phone holders for cars are designed to keep your phone safe and secure. Whether it is hinges, feet, or magnetic field, we’ve made sure once your phone is mounted it doesn’t slip or fall.
- Our cell phone holders for cars are lined with rubber pads that protect your phones from getting scratched. They also make it easier for you to slide your phone in and out of the car cell phone holders.
- We’ve designed our phone holders for cars in a way that they hold your phones in place while still leaving space for charging cables and other plug-ins. The cell phone holders have cut-out spaces for the power and volume buttons on your phone. You can also easily access the charging port and the headphone outlet.
- Lamicall offer lifetime warranty on all cell phone holders for cars. This warranty is a testament to our commitment to making high-quality products.
- We have stellar customer service. Our representatives are available 24/7 to help out with your queries. You can contact us anytime to know more about our products.