A car mount is one of those items that you don’t understand how much it can improve your life until you have one. It’s a must-have for utilizing a Map app to navigate or making hands-free phone calls while driving. It’s critical to get a high-quality case that will keep your phone safe, particularly if you have a bigger smartphone like the iPhone 11 series.
What to consider in choosing a car mount for iPhone 11
Choosing the most suitable car phone mount for your iPhone 11 is a lot easier if you get to see different reviews of the product. This way, it won’t consume much of your time contemplating the best one. In this regard, probably, most of your questions would be the features, benefits, and the best location to put the phone mount in your car, so you can choose the right type of mount.
Where to mount
Before you choose the best car phone mount, ask yourself where do you want to mount it? You should consider it, especially if you are a busy person that needs access to your phone from time to time.
- Windshield. It’s human behavior to want stuff in front of you, and the windshield may be the most frequent place to mount a smartphone.
- Dashboard. Drivers who like to place their smartphones on the console rather than the windshield can benefit from a Dash mount. This kind is the most similar to the popular GPS systems in the early 2000s.
- Air Vent. Verify your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system for compatibility before utilizing one. It provides the option of keeping your console clutter-free.
- CD Slot. If your vehicle has the appropriate CD slot, this may be a good spot to mount a car phone holder. These mounts are usually tiny and placed far out of the way of anything else.
After thinking about where to put it, your next question when you buy a car phone mount is, ‘what are the features? In every product, we make sure we gather the information that can help us fully understand how to use it and how beneficial it can be to us.
- Design. Who wouldn’t choose a flashy or classy look of stuff inside their precious car? The design matters as it matches your personality and gives you satisfaction for having good-looking stuff.
- Quality. This is the most essential part. How will you ensure the durability of the product? By reading reviews such as we wrote down below and customers’ testimonials. The one that got most of the good reviews surely got the finest quality.
- Compatibility. It should suit other phone sizes so you won’t need to buy another to fit your or your passengers’ other gadgets.
- Affordability. Lastly, you need to consider your budget. There are a lot of brands that feature sturdy yet inexpensive car phone mounts. Just remember not to compromise quality over the price.
Of course, who wouldn’t want to ensure they get the value for their money? The benefit of this product is no doubt a big relief to anyone who wants to safely place their phone inside the car, and also their security while driving.
- You can respond to calls quickly. Setting the phone to speaker mode allows you to effortlessly answer calls with a mobile phone mount. One good example is the Magnetic Cell Phone Mount for Car C that has an amplification system.
- You have access to music. You may listen to your favorite music while the phone is connected, rather than holding it in your hands and awkwardly navigating through the selections by using a Bluetooth connection
- Make the most of your GPS. A mobile phone mount is essential for anybody who uses GPS for navigation, particularly taxi drivers who must keep track of their route. It helps you find your location easier.
- On the go charging. Yes, you can charge your phone by just placing it on the mount. A cable to connect the phone to the car’s electrical system may be required by the mount.
- Watching a Movie. A phone mount may be used to secure the phone to the dashboard, allowing passengers to watch movies or cartoons while driving. NOTE: We do not recommend watching from your phone while driving.
5 Best Car Phone Mounts for iPhone 11
We reviewed five of the best car phone mounts for iPhone 11 you can find in the market today. They got four to five stars in the customers’ reviews so you are assured of good quality. We ranked them accordingly for your reference.
Lamicall’s Car Cup Holder Phone Mount CCH02
Lamicall’s most recent creation is a phone mount for a vehicle cup holder. Based on extensive market research, Lamicall enhanced the previous cup holder phone holder by addressing the issues of lack of stability, limited flexibility, and poor compatibility with comparable car cradles on the market. You will have a better driving experience because of it.
- Robust aluminum alloy base. It has a locking mechanism that holds your cell phone stably.
- Non-slip rubber pads. It secures your phone in place.
- Phone clamp’s open-access foot gives enough space for smartphone charging.
- 360° universal ball joint & 10.9′′ flexible gooseneck. It allows you to effortlessly move your phone to your preferred position.
- The phone clamp’s maximum supported thickness is 15mm.
- The expandable base’s diameter ranges from 2.4″ to 4.3″.
- Well Designed
- Better Flexibility
- Wider Compatibility
- Enhance Stability
- Warm Tips
2. Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Vent Mount
Belkin is well-known for producing high-quality iPhone accessories, and this mount is no exception. It is compatible with Apple and Samsung Qi-enabled devices with fast, wireless charging feature.
- It comes with a vehicle charger that charges your phone quickly. This is quite useful since your smartphone can charge as you explore, listen to music, or make phone calls.
- Strong grip. The sturdy arms grab the phone to keep it in position and close to the charger for constant and dependable wireless charging.
- Portrait and landscape viewing. Without removing your cover, you can see your phone in both portrait and landscape mode.
- Wireless charging
- Portrait/ landscape modes
- A bit expensive
3. Maxboost DuraHold Series Car Mount
Maxboost DuraHold car mount series ensures your phone’s safety as it adheres to your dash or your windshield. This brand produces the latest trends and designs of gadget accessories.
- The double locking mechanism on this car mount allows it to firmly connect to any surface, such as the dashboard or windshield.
- The suction-cup gel pad provides powerful suction without scuffing the surface.
- It may be cleaned in warm water to remove dust and restore its original state.
- The 360-degree spinning ball swivel may be adjusted in any angle and direction for a hands-free navigating experience (horizontal or vertical).
- It has an extended neck so you may also establish a comfortable distance.
- It is extra strong.
- Adjustable viewing angles
- Has a 1-year warranty
- Complicated to install
4. Anker Air Vent Phone Holder
Anker air vent car mount allows you to have access to your phone, hands-free while driving. It doesn’t need any tool to install. Just snap it on the vent, and you’re good to go in less than a minute!
- It includes a Qi-certified charger for charging your smartphone while on the road.
- It’s simple to use, with a sliding function that makes it useful on a daily basis.
- The PowerWave charges straight through most protective cases less than 5 mm thick, eliminating the need to fiddle with your phone cover. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards, on the other hand, will hinder charging.
- Speedy wireless charging
5. TORRAS Universal Car Phone Mount
This air vent car mount has a sophisticated gravity design that allows for one-handed gadget installation. Torras vent car mount uses the 2021 patented research technology where aside from the clip, there are three feet supporting it on the vent. These feet will ensure its stability, securing your phone from falling even while driving on bumpy roads.
- The durable clip has two levels, guaranteeing stability in a variety of driving conditions.
- It ensures compatibility with a variety of cars.
- It has a thick and soft cushion lining that protects your car vent and gadget on the vent clips and elastic.
- In addition, the 360-degree rotational ball design allows for multi-angle viewing.
- Finally, it’s engineered to tolerate extreme temperatures of up to 87°C/190°F for maximum durability.
- Easy to install and use
- Withstands high temperature
- Pricier than alternatives
- Two-color options
One of the hands-free items you need in your car right now is a car phone holder. It’s a useful tool that will save you from fumbling for your phone every time you hear a ‘ding.’ Alternatively, you might seek instructions by gazing down in your lap or in the passenger seat. Again, you won’t have to deal with this annoyance if you have your phone on a vehicle phone holder directly in front of you.
Making road safety a high priority is always a smart idea. You know what to do if your automobile doesn’t have one yet! When we talk about the latest iPhone 11 series car mount, the Lamicall brand is for you. Choose wisely!