How to Choose the Best Bike Phone Mounts? Your phone needs somewhere to go other than your pocket or the bottom of your bag while riding a bike/motorcycle. That’s why bike phone mounts exist! It is there to equip your phone on your bike/ motorcycle whether you need to check navigation or shooting videos. How does
6 Ways to Practice a Minimalist Lifestyle
Do and Do Not
What is a Minimalist Lifestyle?
The minimalist lifestyle is a re-understanding of oneself and a re-definition of freedom.
Please take a deep look at yourself, understand what is most important thing to you, and then use your limited time and energy to pursue it in a focused way to maximize your happiness.
Toss things that don’t work, perceive mental activities that cause trouble, and live to achieve maximum mental freedom.
Minimize Your Desire
- Know your genuine desire, don’t get distracted by external trends, don’t blindly follow the trend.
- Devote all your energy to your most pressing desires, such as professional advancement, caring for your family, caring for your friends, pursuing good food, etc.
- Understand, select, and focus on 1-3 spiritual activities that you want to engage in and thoroughly learn and improve.
- Don’t blindly waste your time and energy.
- Throw away, give away, sell or donate anything you haven’t used in your home for more than a year. Magazines and books you read, clothes you no longer wear, gifts or decorations you received earlier.
- Don’t buy things you don’t need after you know your wants and needs.
- When you do have what you need, buy the best and make the most of it.
- Don’t stock up on cheap, substandard goods.
- Use cloth bags instead of plastic and paper bags.
- Replace a mountain of Rollerball pens with only a good pen.
- Use China cups and steel cups instead of paper cups.
- Use a computer to write, use less paper. Get in the habit of scanning and archiving paper documents.
- Integrate and streamline cables and charging equipment.
- Don’t double buy electronics.
- Cut down on your traveling wardrobe; you don’t need two outfits a day.
- Streamline your cards, keeping only one debit card and one credit card.
- Simplify the source of information input, reduce the use of social networks, instant messaging.
- Stay away from the Internet and mobile phones regularly to avoid harassment.
- Not paying attention to entertainment and social news that has nothing to do with you.
- Reduce the number of email subscriptions.
- Use fewer but better Apps. Delete the apps that are not used for a long time.
Express as a Minimalist
- Write and speak as simply, directly, and clearly as possible.
- Use nouns and verbs. Use fewer adjectives and adverbs.
Work as a Minimalist
- Use effective GTD methods without procrastination.
What is GTD?
Getting Things Done, also known as GTD or the GTD method, is a self-management method developed by David Allen in which you record all your personal and professional tasks on to-do lists. Since you no longer have to expend any energy on remembering these tasks, your mind is free to concentrate on the task at hand.
- Clean up your email, so it doesn’t pile up.
- Focus on one thing at a time and avoid multi-tasks as much as possible.
Live as a Minimalist
- Slow down.
- No ineffective socializing.
- Dress simply.
- Eat fewer foods that contain additives.
- Drink plain water and fruit juice instead of carbonated drinks and fruit juice with lots of chemicals.
There are many ways to practice minimalism, but the key is to take action.
Thanks for reading my article,
Tell me which of above did you practice, and what positive impact did it have on your life?
I am more than happy to discuss what we can do more instead of buying more. Feel free to share your inspirations.
If you are a relatively shy person instead, feel free to contact me via email@example.com
The beloved Labor Day weekend is coming! Every year on the first Monday of September, an eminent time for rest and parting. With the tears of summer lovers, we celebrate the end of summer with wild abandonment.
Health, money, true love, freedom… These things are excellent and essential, but the ability to embrace and be present in each moment in its fullness is more critical than any of these things.
A list about how to practice a minimalist lifestyle by practically doing things that can change your life. At the end of the day, we can embrace the philosophy without being minimalist.
Do you know there are some states in the United States that restrict windshield mounting location?
Mental health is essential. I had some thoughts about how we can cope with the anxiety of BTS. Here are something we can do to have some fun. Read on to see some school anxiety solutions.